Ten years. Three million miles. From concerts to conferences to music festivals, these banners brought a message of hope to people around the world. Now they've been upcycled into an original creation by Rareform. This backpack is a piece of TWLOHA history, passed on to you.
We carried this for you. Now it's yours to carry.
Every single backpack will have different pocket art, as each one is taken from a piece of a TWLOHA banner. (The photos are examples but your pack will likely look different.)
- One-of-a-kind design
- Re-purposed TWLOHA backdrop exterior front pocket
- Fully lined with grey nylon fabric
- 15" laptop sleeve pocket
- Internal media pocket
- External water bottle pocket
- Carry handle
- Straight-cut padded shoulder
- 17"H x 11.5"W x 4.5"D, 14.5L